Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Sunday 3 June 2007

Back from trip

Well, just back to my room around 1 and half hours ago. Had been a nice trip with my mates and took more than 3 gigs of photos including some short videos.. gee... I have to burn it to DVD or else I don't have space to save them in my laptop. The photos are still not with me (even though mostly from my camera) so I have to wait until I get the DVD before I can share some photos with you all.

Please check back soon for updates yea!

5 comments:

Sabrina Woon said...

Welcome back! =)

Jay said...

cheers sabrina...

Anonymous said...

remember that all the photos u gonna post up must get permission from 7 of us o..hiak hiak...bluek...

Jay said...

so cham... my own blog still need to get approval from all.. sigh~~~

Anonymous said...

ah bo?

nenenene