Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Thursday 21 June 2007

It's a great day today....

Now, the time is 1.35p.m. but I feel like blogging now. I just come back to my room just a while ago. Went to the university to see whether can get anything or not as I haven't know my results and some assignment marks, and not sure when will the results be coming out.

When arriving uni, saw Kenneth sitting in the Learning Resource Centre (LRC) looking quite disappointed. He got quite low marks for one of his assignment that he failed it. That starts to concern me ans especially Nic as he'll be getting that assignment as well. He barely passed that assignment. both Nic and me went to get APC306 assignment and they went to find the Course leader regarding Kenneth's marks. I waited in the LRC, online. When they come out, Nic told me that everything is fine and course leader tell them that they get quite a good pass for the overall results, while I'm starting to wonder how is my results gonna be. SHIT! I was really really REALLY nervous at that time. As they speak to another lecturer, Boon, I went to see the course leader but he's not in. Disappointed. But luckily I caught him while he passed by where I waited for them. haha... He asked me to wait at his office while he do something first. I waited. NERVOUS!!!!! He came, we walk into the office, give him my name, then he look at me.

"Congratulations, you passed"

It's like.... RELIEF!!! So happy to hear about it.

We then went to look at our new room where we will move into it, and we got the keys.

Everything seems to be so fine today... Thank God for all the blessings He gave me.

Seems like the remaining of my day is gonna be fine........ sunny weather out there. 21'C.... n missing someone out there....

6 comments:

Alvin Ong said...

congratulations....
for me...that need to wait till 4th july then i will know my result...haizz...hope i pass all modules as well...

Jay said...

ah... thanks man... u'll be doing fine.. so don worry...

Angel Valerie said...

first of all, congrats on ur results, jeremy!

secondly, im so sick that i feel like i want to go to heaven right away...

thirdly... where is the chatterbox?

Jay said...

well, take care of urself a... hehe...

the chatbox, i decide to get rid of it till i feel like putting back up.

Sabrina Woon said...

Congrats!!! It must be feelin great to not have to worry of assignments and exams again. hehe

Jay said...

yea... i agree.. hehe...