Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Tuesday 14 August 2007

Sunday gathering

It is a boring Sunday morning that I didn't really enjoyed much. At around 2p.m., the clouds suddenly covered the sky and made me sleepy suddenly...

But then, there was a gathering of my uncle and aunt's friends in late afternoon. I hid in the room until uncle and aunt came back from the 4 year old girl's birthday party. When I went out... Holy crap!!! Why all the upmarket cars!!!!!
As you can see, this is an Audi A4 Convertible which is cool enough for me to have one. That 'botak' man, Daze, owns it and as I asked him, he said that he would change his car to new Audi A5 coupe when he gets back from holiday next week. It's only a 3 years old car!!!
These are some of the food on the table. We got burgers, drumsticks which is extremely tender and just nice, with juice pouring out from the meat when bitten, lamb, steak, pasta which I don't really fancy, boiled new potatoes, fried rice which I didn't taste and sausages. Sorry that I didn't took photo of all those yummy food as I was really enjoying the food that I forgotten to take photo. Usual me though.

As you can see from the background above, the kids are all playing golf... all under age of 12 and were all playing golf!!! What a life they have...

So what do they drive? Apart from the Audi A4....
Chris drives the Mercedes CLK230 sports convertible while another lady whom I forgot the name drives a Bimmer (BMW), that's the silver one at the back. The front firey red one is my uncle's TT.
BMW 530!!!! model code:E39!!! My favourite BMW 5 series!!!

A gathering turning out to be a gathering of fine upmarket German cars: Audi, BMW, Mercedes.

My goodness....

4 comments:

Berberboo said...

I WANT ALL THE BMWS AND MERZS AND AUDIS!!!! =D

Jay said...

hehe... i'm not that greedy... i only want that BMW E39.. hehe...

Anonymous said...

虽然只是面包,看到食物,饿了。。。对车没兴趣,都一样漂亮吧!

c

Sabrina Woon said...

nice benz... my aim my dream! =)