Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Wednesday 8 August 2007

My dream last night....

Gee... I had a dream last night... and it's my first time dreaming something like this... OMG!!!
Who's that in the blur picture? I never met her in real person but chat with her few times many years ago... She's a friend of my another friend.

So what is the girl to do with my dream???













I had SEX with her in my damn dream... and she's a virgin... others I can't remember anymore...


Why the hell am I having this kinda dream suddenly... and why her?
**pondering** :-\

15 comments:

Jigs said...

Premonition maybe? Haha!

Maybe you were horny before you slept and you saw her picture right before going to bed. Haha! Me and my theories! Weird...

Jay said...

aiks... erm... let me refresh back... hmmm... i saw her profile in de afternoon... horny before sleep?? erm... probably... LOL~~

clement said...

lampa jing jio laio.. ha ha
and how do you know she's a Virgin?

Jay said...

cos in my dream got blood come out when doin' it... damn...

Peter said...

ayoyo... getting horny ar... hahaha... kidding...

Jay said...

maybe lo.. hahahaha...

Jean said...

i need to clorox my brain...

Jay said...

cheh... clorox for wat... i think u know more than anyone ah... haha...

Sabrina Woon said...

TSK TSK.... naughty naughty..haha.. :p What were u doing before ur sleep?

Jay said...

I was reading blogs, tidying my blog, checking mail, browse through Friendster... thats all... got anything related to that dream? haha...

Angel Valerie said...

i had that kinda dream last time too... and i even had a child called "Xavier" some more.

Jay said...

wah... got a child somemore... that's even more exciting.. haha...

Alvin Ong said...

lol....can't stop laughing...so do u finish the dream or wake up at the moment???hehe....

Jay said...

i only know till this part then all those after that don't really remember dy... then wake up lo... hehe...

Angel~ said...

well~intrested in understanding ur dream? i'll tell you about it when ur on9 on msn~^.^