Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Monday 6 August 2007

One Hundred Dollar Tag

Tagged by Clement, and it's a strange but short one.



You have $100 to spend online in the next hour. How are you going to spend it?

What's the currency? US$? AUS$? or what? Let me assume as British Pound Sterling (£) as I'm in England.

Since I only have that amount, I can't get much, so I'll buy a 500Gb capacity Western Digital External Hard drive for £79.98 at Amazon.
A 4Gb USB Flash Drive costing £15.89


A 1Gb SD Card for my camera costing £3.78
Total amount costing £99.65!! with free delivery of course!!

Wonder why I get all those storage devices?? I got SMALL CAPACITY hard drive!! I got no where to store my music, videos, movies and photos which filled up most of my hard drive spaces!! The SD Card is for my camera of course.

Well, done the tagging and now I need to tag some people...

Ellen
Jeannie
Chubikia
Angel
Sabrina

If I don't see the tags... that mean u people not reading my blog oh!!! **evil grin** muahaha...

9 comments:

clement said...

waiseh,.. that pen drive is so cheap... after conversion it's still almost like 2gb pendrive here...

Sabrina Woon said...

Nooooo... anyway, I just saw ur post today. Will do it this week ok? I read ur blog a few times... hehe.. no worries mate! ;)

Jay said...

haha.. i jz get this posted yesterday afternoon... do it anytime u want la.. hehe... no worries...

Alvin Ong said...

hey...end up u also bought a harddisk...good good!!!
look same with my harddisk...just the space is double of mine...haha!!!
so that you can down load lot of series and let me copy when u come back malaysia o....haha...

Jean said...

haiyo~~~ £100 nia.. not enough.. WAIT!!! I'm now in msia, means RM 100 nia.. lagi worse.

Jay said...

alvin ah... I didn't buy it la... look at the title first... it's a "if" i got £100 la... haha... I don't hv £100 so.. can't buy lo... wait till i get a job first...

Jean.. well, RM100.. buy a pair of shoes.. haha...

Jean said...

yea.. one pair of nice heels..only that nia :( so little.

Angel Valerie said...

jeremy, dont tag me la... im "lack" of internet connection nowadays...

Jay said...

try to find a way to get connection lo... hihi...