Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Tuesday 7 August 2007

Special Dinner

This morning I was waken up by a phone call from a job agency, another one after 20 minutes.. then I checked my e-mail and perform my daily internet routine. Nothing special. When I went to the kitchen, granny was there with a pile of vegetables and meat beside her and many other ingredients. Granny said auntie suddenly requested curry for dinner and my uncle & cousin agreed as well. Wow.. curry!! home made curry!! beef curry!!! and it's my granny's cooking!! My goodness...

So I waited patiently for dinner time to come. When we all sit down, auntie suddenly announced that this dinner is granny's celebration for my graduation.... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......................... Thanks very very much granny!!!!!!!! I never expected it... So touching....
Rotating clockwise, that's Uncle Keith, Auntie Anne, me taking photo, Granny and Tobias, my cousin.
Apart from home cooked curry, granny fried some Chinese style stir fry vegetables - bean sprouts, cucumber with prawns, Chinese leaves and long beans. I love the cucumber most!!!! It's the perfect taste which I hadn't tasted since I came to England.... It's so tasty that I forgot to take a photo of it!! I got some of it in my plate, above bean sprouts. I had 2 plates of rice tonight.. Satisfying meal!!
Highlight of the dinner... granny's beef curry with potatoes and carrots... **drooling again** gonna have some again tomorrow afternoon!!!

Thanks again granny!!!!

6 comments:

Sabrina Woon said...

Awwww.... ur granny so sweet... curry.... argh!

Jigs said...

Hello! Just Blog Hopping!

The food looks delicious!

Jay said...

yeap.. my granny is sweet.. hiak...

hi jigs. welcome to my blog. the food really is delicious.

Jean said...

heart warming~

nyx said...

hi :P

Jay said...

hi nyx!!! welcome to my blog!!