Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Wednesday 15 August 2007

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

What does this song remind of you...? Familiar with this song??

For me, it's been quite a long time since I heard and sing this song. Thanks to LydiaBubla who inspired me with this song in her post. A funny and interesting one.

So I started to browse in Imeem and get a few version of it which I quite like it.

This is the original English version and the following is the mandarin version which I also sang during my young age...

This one is one of the re-sing version which I found out quite nice as well.

Nice? Either yes or no, you MUST listen to this following version!!!!

How was it? This is the one LydiaBubla attached in her post... I laughed for quite a while after listening though. (Pardon me, I'm not racist, just feel funny)

Which one do you think is the best one?

3 comments:

Berberboo said...

haha... his voice sounds very shaky... huhu... =D

Jay said...

hehe... interesting right...

Anonymous said...

1。我觉得这一版本很有圣诞节的味道。
2。这个不知为什么,只听了一秒,我就按stop,感觉不想再听下去,太普遍,不过还是有一种回到过去的感觉。
3。这一版本我最喜欢,挺让我心动的,好听得鸡皮疙瘩。。
4。哈哈。。。这个我听第一句就笑出来,幸好房间没人,不然室友会奇怪的看着我。。哈哈。。不过很有趣。。

c