Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Thursday 23 August 2007

Stab Proof Uniform for Pupils

****Someone please help me to stop the video from auto playing!! Tried various codes like "autostart" value="false" but I also failed to stop it!!****

Have you seen knife proof school uniforms? Britain is now so dangerous that parents need to invest into some Kevlar uniforms to protect their children from getting stabbed.

2 comments:

lookenneth said...

tried

value=0

?

Jay said...

i asked one of my software expert friend.. he say this file cannot be stopped as it's a .asx file. it's connected straightly to server... thanks anyway...