Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Thursday 12 July 2007

So Quiet.....

Sending Alvin off... that means now I'm officially alone..... Sent him off this morning at around 9.30a.m. then came back at noon. Tidied room and change the place of the study desk and computer table. Keep the extra mattress and clean the floor. Ate Maggi curry noodles then watch Chobits then Singapore drama until now. It's so quiet....

Everyone is busy or sleeping... nobody in MSN, and none came online... It's so quiet... only the knocking sound of the renovation next door.

Tomorrow is my graduation ceremony but till now, I still don't feel anything. Don't feel any excitement at all. Need to prepare for tomorrow's ceremony later.... in a quiet evening....

So quiet....... so quiet....

No comments: