Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Friday 27 July 2007

London life....

It's been 2 days in London with my friend. Didn't manage toget anything done yesterday as my friend was waiting for some mail from DHL to deliver. Quite surprised that they have lousy service. It didn't came at last. We had a bad time at home as the internet next door which we usually use can't connect like usual. Sirens every now and then on the street... damn it.. so noisy...

Anyway, today continue for job hunt.... In CC now though... 15 minutes left. I need to continue my work... updates again as soon as possible...

2 comments:

iamthewitch said...

I don't understand... I saw your blog previously regarding your last day in the UK, but how come you're in London again? ;)

Jay said...

nope... only last day in Sunderland... hehe... not last day in England...