Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Tuesday 3 July 2007

周杰伦 - 不能说的秘密

This is Jay's latest song which will be featured in the new film 不能说的秘密 this month. Not sure when is it gonna be showing as I didn't check. I bet it's gonna be a very nice film. Elements of rock has been added into this song. I really like the chorus part. Enjoy the song.

冷咖啡离开了杯垫
我忍住的情绪在很后面

拼命想挽回的从前
在我脸上依旧清晰可见
最美的不是下雨天
是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐
回忆的画面
在荡着秋千
梦开始不甜

你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远
又何必去改变你走过的世界
你用你的指尖
阻止我说再见
想象你在身边
在完全失去之前

你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远
或许命运的签只让我们遇见
只让我们相恋
这一季的秋天
飘落后才发现
这幸福的碎片
要我怎么捡

And here is the movie trailer....

Is it gonna be a good movie?? From the lyrics of the song and the movie trailer, I think it's quite a sad ending. Something like Initial D. The secret which can't be told by the girl? maybe some disease or sickness again? or is it something different from other film? Well, can only tell after watching....

2 comments:

Sabrina Woon said...

His new song doesn't sound really nice. Maybe have to listen to a few times first. :p

Jay said...

haha.. I think it's nice though. Just that when the first time I listen, the intro part is not that great, only after few times then not bad. I just finish posted for half hour got comment dy. so fast... haha...