Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Life isn't what you expected

You expected to have some bad relationship with some people, but in the end, you seem to get along quite well with them, you even know more interesting people around them.

I have this kind of experience recently. I felt relief now as I don't need to worry that much anymore (hope so). At least I don't feel so stressful anymore after what happened this 2 days.

And I got a chance to know a pretty girl out there. Charming...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life isn't what you expected, thus life is interesting enough! :P

Jay said...

well yea... life is interesting...