Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight

It's been some time since Linkin Park release their album. I just downloaded the new album yesterday. The songs are all very very nice, I can say better than previous albums. It has 12 songs. In all the previous albums I never like every song, while in Minutes to Midnight, I love every song. The music composed are a lot better if compared to previous albums.

Song List:
1. Wake
2. Given Up
3. Leave Out All The Rest
4. Bleed It Out
5. Shadow of The Day
6. What I've Done
7. Hands Held High
8. No More Sorrow
9. Valentine's Day
10. In Between
11. In Pieces
12. The Little Things Give You Away

I personally love Given Up, Leave Out All The Rest, What I've Done, Hands Held High, and In Pieces a little more than other songs.

Recommended for listening if you like metal and rock music.

No comments: