Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Sunday 6 May 2007

Today....

So, today is Saturday, actually Saturday is meant for waking up later than weekdays, but not today. sigh~~ I slept at around 3a.m after finishing a day's work and I feel so tired already. When i laid on my bed, I just can't feel any sleepiness in me, just tired. I can't sleep well!! I can feel not fully slept for few hours then suddenly wake up then continue to sleep badly until around 8a.m. I get up at around 8.30am this morning to start my day. sigh~~ so early.

Rushing to St. Peters Library to get my book as I forgot to get it yesterday, luckily there is one last copy of the new version and another book is the one, which is claimed by my friend, quite difficult to find. I found the old version so I just grab it, better than don't have it like last time. Then I'll really die for sure!

As promised to Alvin, We'll meet in town at 10a.m., looking at my watch, i buzz off straight after I got my books as there's only 15 minutes left and I have to walk to town. I walk as fast as I can then reach The Bridges. I gave him a missed call then he replied me an SMS saying that he just woke up! what the heck!!! and will only be here in half an hour!! I was so pissed off when I got that SMS as before I came out he told me he can make it on 10a.m. sigh~~ what can I do.. I just get things which I should get then get back...

At noon just go to Murray Library for discussion then go town again with Alvin, Jac and Nic as well. Coming back, eat again then sleep. Again, I can't sleep well. So many dreams which I can barely remember what is it about. When I was half asleep, phone ringing again. sigh~~ I didn't sleep well again. Then dinner time.

So now as a conclusion, my nose is still half blocked, I don't feel well, tired, a bit sleepy, a bit dizzy, need to take shower, do my notes, then go over for Sarah's birthday at 11.30pm. Need to call for pizza though..

Tired day...

2 comments:

Alvin Ong said...

sorry...for let you shopping alone o....next time you can try do it to me as well...haha...

it really too sleepy lah...because i sleep at 5am...really sorry about it....i know you won't angry about it de...haha...

remember take the medicine o...
hope you get well soon...

Jay said...

haha... don't worry la haiya... u think i get angry so easily de meh? just that i might complain a bit only lo... i noe ur style de la... haha...