Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Saturday 12 May 2007

Finish exam

Finally finish my exam... It maybe is my final exam in my life... not sure. What to feel? Relief but empty suddenly... and of course... tired... mentally tired.

Well, tonight I don't have much activity though. Just finish dinner, chat with a friend for around an hour, then to Nic's... then out to buy some food to eat... to celebrate the end of my exam? hehe... then now...

Got plans already for the next few weeks... but next week i'm gonna miss someone though.. sigh~~

Sleep now. After wake up I still have to do my laundry, go town, food shopping, after coming back I've to settle some stuff, then after dinner... SPIDERMAN3!!!!!! wohoho!!!

end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...i've already watched that movie..

c

Jay said...

wow.. so fast... watchin' it tonight.. hehe...