Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Sunday 6 May 2007

How do people describe me?

1. big belly (nearly everyone) cos sadly it's the fact...
2. slow (Chloe, Maple & Jac mostly) cos they claim that I talk extremely slow...
3. long finger nails (Chloe) cos I can't cut my finger nails too short...
4. penguin (Maple) cos she claimed that I walk like penguin... er...
5. polar bear (Chloe) I don't have any idea why she call me like this...
6. got boobs (Cathy) Er... caused by fat?
7. anything else???? leave me comments... I would wanna know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope, boobs, i guess is due the the cutting of ur shirt, certain shirt. cox not all shirt u wear can see ''boobs'' but o if all shirts u wear also like that then....i dunno lo...haha

Jay said...

LOL~~ I see... hiak hiak...