Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Tuesday 15 May 2007

Getaway.....

So yesterday I was talking about a getaway... So here I am sitting at another place rather than my room updating my blog.. on the soft milky white comfortable leather couch...

Waked up quite early this morning and get my things done... To library to return books, pay the sum owed to university, then to town with Nic... after coming back... an hour later at 11.55a.m. I'm on my journey to leave Sunderland... 3p.m., my flight EZ516 Newcastle - London Stansted... here I come...
1 hour later I reached Stansted. Weather is fine, just that the sky still looks a bit dark due to the rain clouds hanging there... Gee... I'm free from the exam aura...
This is the outer view of London Stansted airport, taken while waiting for my aunt to fetch me.. it looks quite deserted, but inside the building, it's so crowded that you can't even walk straight.. So around 15 minutes of waiting, I was picked up then straight to my cousin's school to pick him up... arriving Foxley End at around 5.45p.m.
then I had 2 jacket potato, 1 big piece of trout fillet, and 3 small pieces of chicken breast meat, adding a glass of diet lemonade for dinner a around 7p.m. After dinner, the best part of the day.... going out on a ride!!!!

Uncle & aunty went shopping at Makro, which is a very huge warehouse... everything inside is in big amount, big size... mostly for commercial usage though... you can get whatever you want as you name it... from electronics to seafood to groceries, food, fruits & vege etc... Need to apply for member to go in...

but that's not the most interesting part of the day..... the interesting part is the way I go there... the way which I had dream of for the past few months... to take a ride in my Uncle's new Audi TT 2007!!!!! Finally I got the chance to sit in it....

Look at that gorgeous firey red TT!!! and the number plate is my Aunty's name in front, Anne, and Tay is the surname... It's a 2.0L turbo, 6 speed semi-automatic gearbox which you can change from automatic to paddle shift anytime... good sound system that you don't need to upgrade it... even near max of the volume you won't feel any noisy sound of the speakers... and it has bucket seats in front.. which holds driver and passenger tight in the seat for spirit driving. the rear is extremely small, even my aunt in a size like that couldn't climb in properly and sit properly... If I sit at the back, i have to lay on the rear seats! as there is no leg and head room at all.. sigh~~ typical sports car. so below is one of the videos I caught with my mobile phone, and I really regretted that I didn't bring my proper camera along... :( poor quality video....

as you can hear from the video, the engine roars.. we're doing around 100mph on a small village road before the video was taken... it's simply a pocket rocket. but after a while, due to the speed limit of 40mph, Uncle Keith slows down, we had another speeding after that.. COOL!!!!!

Audi TT, good car as I can say... marvelous if you look for performance, space? there's no space at all... LOL~~~

That makes my day... gonna be here for another 6 days before I get back to Sunderland.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerrrrrrrrrrrrr so nice de car~~~~~
yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr so jealous wor...

ur dinner eh, so big portion o...
no wonder alvin's equation is made as below;-
jeremy in london = fat fat jeremy

so enjoy o...nvm...exam also enjoy wat...nenenene

Jay said...

so bad that u still on exam le.. or else ask u come then share with u.. can ride in de car somemore.. nvmla.. still got chance someday.. good luck in ur exam yea.

Anonymous said...

yiiiiiiiiiii ''itchy '' heart liao

Jay said...

erm... the car wont be sold off so fast lo... wait patiently then someday later i'll bring u along when got chance.. k? but de chance for u only o!

Alvin Ong said...

aiya....the chance not for me o...

the Audi TT really sound so good...longtime didn't heard turbo sound loh....hehe...

anywhere...enjoying your holiday...

Jay said...

u ah... other time la... LOL~~~ or.. u buy urself la.. hahahahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

cheh...cannot like this de...i dun like ppl bias de...dun wan liao..nenene~ i tell u one very funny thing o
=====
below is conversation between abubu n ac;

ac was carrying glocery walkin to block 20 with abubu

abubu ; dunno got ppl open door for us o not

abubu; eh, i saw someone in the kicthen! (from guard house)

ac; i think must be jeremy. he is so relaxed and so free.

abubu; jeremy adi in london. how come u dunno.

ac: wat? ....

conversation carried on...ac didnt read blog no wonder ac dunno la..hihi

Jay said...

hahahaha.... so funny...

Red said...

haha.. so bad go london didndt tell ur family ~

Jay said...

Sometimes I just like to do something secretly and suddenly... that's me..