Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Browsing through my pictures.....

I found some interesting pictures taken recently.....
The face is blurred to protect the image of the person....
Well.... Really had nothing to do at that moment so... cover up.... black...
This is what Jeannie did to me and laugh non-stop.... =.=""

ARGHHHH!!!! Back to work...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL

Alvin Ong said...

haha....super funny....

jeremy was bored to die...
coz come disturb me now...
haizz....i'm so pity....

but...i also bored to die...
so two ppl both like that then nvm loh.....AC do u want to join us???
haha....

Jay said...

its not bored k... just cant concentrate cos my mind is full of crap floating around... what the heck!! sigh~~~

well AC... ROFL... hehe...

Anonymous said...

u alphabets for u. W T F

Jay said...

LOL~~~