Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Thursday 3 May 2007

Fail.....

Just came back from Wearmouth Hall.... I'm gonna fail this paper unless miracle happens... 4 questions in 2 hours time. Yet I dunno how to answer well... I feel like crap now. many people complaint they don't have enough time to finish the questions, heard that got some people didn't finish even half of the questions... first 2 compulsory questions, 30 marks for first and 20 for second. 30 marks, I pray I can get half of the marks at least... then the rest, I can only pray to get 10 marks for each.... to pass... only pass.... hope the marker and moderator are blind so they can give me higher marks. I do hope marks are given generously by the markers...

no mood. sick. tired. feel like crap. yet, i have to study for next module......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh...