Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Monday 5 March 2007

Music this week - Ache by James Carrington





Another version, I think this one's better...



James Carrington.. I think most ppl never heard of this guy. I myself don't heard of him before. Until previous fortnight I went to The CWTV network webpage to look for Smallville update as I was wondering if there is anything telling why there's no Smallville on show on previous fortnight. Didn't found anything so browsing through the page.. then I found Smallville Featured Music so I click it as I like Smallville featured music.. I downloaded most of the songs somewhere else.. then found out this song 'Ache' by James Carrington, the best of the songs that I downloaded that day. Today I decided to share with you all.



It is quite a sad song, as feature at the end in episode "wither" (Season 6 Episode 3) of Smallville. The song started when Chloe saved Jimmy from death, then continue after that is Oliver and Lois came out from the costume party, then she challenge Oliver for a kiss, but thats not the main point again. After that is Lex and Lana going back home happily after the costume party.. then they start something intimate... then final scene is Clark sitting in his barn throwing that ball... appearing so sad... this song is all about Clark and Lana's story...

Here are the lyrics...

Isn't it strange, the way things can change
The life that you lead, turned on it's head
suddenly someone, means more than you felt before
house and its yard, turns into home.
I'm sorry but I meant to say, many things along the way, so this one's for you.

Have I told you I ache, have I told you I ache,
Have I told you I ache, for you...

Have I told you I ache, and I hope it's not too late,
Can I hold you and ache, for you...

The time that it took, writing words for my book,
seems to have broken off.

The gate that I shut,
last time I got hurt
seems to have opened itself
oh the world it's spinnin' now,
it's tryin' catch me up
tell me to appreciate, here and now
I'm sorry but I meant to say
so many things along the way
so this one's for you.

Have I told you I ache, Have I told you I ache, have I told you I ache, for you...

Have I told you I ache, and I hope it's not too late, can I hold you and ache, for you...

Enjoy the song...

No comments: