Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Saturday 24 March 2007

In Library

This picture shows a corner of the St. Peters library which I use for the rest of my course this year. I'm now here doing my assignments. Had been quite moody since past 2 days, and this morning that stupid mood turn worse.. sigh~~ That's why I came to library this morning to focus more on my assignments, and to let myself not to think so much which can waste my time sitting there doing nothing. Staying in my room will make it worse and I won't be able to finish my assignments in time as my room usually seems moody. Weather outside is moody again today, sunlight covered up by thick dark clouds again. Switching off my phone and not online on MSN let me feel a bit peace without the signing-in notification keeping on popping up, and nobody looking for me asking me what happen and where am I, hate it when no mood to entertain anyone. Until now I had done a part of my assignments again. My target is to finish this assignment before I go back, after all the library is a 24/7 access. Nobody knows where I am now as I didn't tell anyone where I been since this morning after I went to do my laundry.

It's still quite silent here... making a good atmosphere of concentrating on my work..........

sigh~~ bit hungry though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

St. Peter's Library = nearly the same as Murry library.

So thats where you were hiding away...

Jay said...

u should come visit though...