Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Thursday 10 April 2008

I'm Coming!!!!

2 days ago... I got....



THIS!!!!

AVRIL LAVIGNE CONCERT TICKET!!!
OMG!!! I can't believe after hesitating for so long I finally get it. Well, as the ticket went on sale since December, so can't expect to have a very good place, but well, at least I got a seat which is better than I thought would be. My seat will be at BK408 Row A Seat 624, which is at the yellow corner left to see the stage. Click to enlarge.
And the view would probably be something like this angle.
04-JUNE-08! I Am Coming! Gonna take day off that day so can make it there on time. Oh.. and most probably I'm going alone...


(I got this poster by the way)

O2 Arena, The World's Most Popular Venue.

Visit www.theo2.co.uk

No comments: