Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Friday 11 April 2008

I Want My Own Flat!!!!

URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had enough!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO SO SO PISSED OFF!! Living here for 4 months really test my patience to the limit! I don't care anymore I'm gonna write about it here. I don't care if anyone in my household is gonna read or whatever....

I got 2 flatmates, a woman in the 50s and a friend from Sibu (unfortunately). The woman in the 50s has less problems when compare to the guy who is same age as me. The lady has the en-suit master room, which means having it's own bathroom, for me, unfortunately I need to share with a person who's lazy that there's no tomorrow for him. For those who I chat always, you know how he does things. Never wash bathroom, never clean kitchen, only tidy up his room when he got mood and that's like he hasn't even tidy once since he move in at mid December. I admit that I don't vacuum my room floor that often as well, but at least I throw my rubbish into the bin and keep my room as tidy as possible.

So much for that.

Today, he pissed me off again. Well, he cooked food in the oven, I know it's him as he use my aluminum foil, and left his food in the oven again. I don't care if he is sick or whatever (he is sick now) just bloody take the food out from the oven!!! He's gonna say "oh.. I still want to eat it..." So i don't even bother to ask. He's not gonna clean the oven tray nor gonna clean the dirty oven. Again, I was cleaning it just now, before I use. He never throw rubbish, maybe once.. or twice? since we moved in during December.. After he cook, me or the lady need to throw it for him. When the lady ask him to throw, he's like... "oh..." then at night or next morning, the lady throw. Is he unconscious when someone is talking to him? or Deaf? or just plain fucking lazy? I don't believe that he forget things easily... he passed his professional accounting course already!!! and got a bloody damn accounting job!!! and his life is like those who never had any education.

Bathroom, he wet the floor again!! Bloody hell!! )*^^%@#$$% I was telling him so many times that he felt annoyed and scold me... and say... "I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!" and as usual, he never knows. I gave up washing the bathroom already.

Few weeks ago, he had diarrhea, so you can imagine the toilet bowl. I left a message for him asking him to clean, very politely, as previous night I just cleaned HIS SHIT which stuck on the toilet bowl and unfortunately SEAT & COVER!!! He replied my message, left on my table: "ok ok.. I wash I wash... This is NOT your private bathroom." I was like.... MOTHERFUCKER!!!! THIS IS NOT YOUR BLOODY FUCKING PRIVATE BATHROOM AS WELL!!!!!!! YOU NEVER WASH THIS BLOODY BATHROOM AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING SOME SHIT LIKE THIS!

GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!

Every time I wash the bathroom, it's like 3 weeks once as I never gave up hope waiting for him to wash. In the end, I'm gonna scrub the bloody black bath tub which I dunno if he's wanking or shitting inside. PISS ME OFF!!! I once let him see, he was like, "EEE... what's that?" I told him it's the result of washing once every 3 weeks... then he walk away saying nothing. After I wash, I tell him, oh, next week is your turn as I wash this week. He'll reply "so u wash then feel unhappy yea!?!?!? nobody ask you to care that much!! YEA YEA YEA I wash next week." After 3 weeks, it all happen again.

Well, tomorrow the landlord is gonna come with some actuarial who is gonna make property valuation. I warned him already yesterday telling him that the landlord is coming Friday. He's like:"oh.. but I'm not in then how?!!?" I tell him its fine just letting you know. Then tomorrow the landlord is gonna see his pig stall. I'm gonna open his room door before going to work tomorrow to see the situation. I bet the landlord is gonna faint.

Now he is sick, the lady is starting to get sick as well today... bloody hell... I don't wanna get sick!!

I WANT MY OWN FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give it up already! I know which boy you are staying with and talking about. Unfortunately, his whole family is SHIT and that is exactly why your moronic housemate behaves like that.

Jay said...

hi anon. so u know who am I living with. hehe... who r u?

Anonymous said...

Bumped into your page from PaulTan's blog, so which part of London are you living? Used to cycle around Richmond Park, damn fun.

Jay said...

Well I'm living in Streatham at the moment. But i'll move out of London this coming September due to high living costs... hehe...

Well, quite surprised to see ur name here in my blog... I was like... Myvikiller left me msg??? LOL~~

So u lived in London before. Where are u now?

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed I lived in London before. Why not try Brixton, the cheapest area in London, or houses near Portobello market? Missed Portobello market, you can even buy pirated DVDs there!!!

I'm a Penangite btw.

Jay said...

Brixton? well, I use Brixton tube everyday. haha... they say it's dangerous place. Well, you can buy pirated DVDs in many places now. I used to live in Whitechapel.. Chinese ppl walking beside the street selling, there is even news about police catching them and put their faces beside the road telling the public they are selling pirated discs.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Brixton is a dangerous place, a lot of Jamaican and the things are quite cheap there. You know Mawar underground restaurant right? It's located at the Edgeware road, off Marble Arch and Tooting is quite famous their Indian food. I once bought the pirated DVDs from china town, costs me 5 pounds, damn expensive!!!

Angel Valerie said...

jeremy, kick his ass harder so that he'll kiss the moon...

Jay said...

Myvikiller:
Well, I don't think its that expensive anymore nowadays... not sure cos didn't buy oso. hehe...

angel:
Well, I wish i can...