Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Headache....

Why am I having a headache now?

Well, again, flat. Godammit!! This flat is driving me crazy. Since last payment of the rental at 15th April, the lady, wanna leave the flat, before the term ends. That means, we still have 3 more months to bare the cost between me and my friend. Astronomical figure. We decided to 'eat' her deposit if we can't find any tenants to stay for 3 months in the next few weeks before the next rental payment.

Headache... I put advertisement for 1 week, there is no e-mail, no text, no calls whatsoever. Even I reduce the price there is no answers. If we 'eat' her deposit, we can only hang on one more month before we have to start paying humongous figures of rent. I really hope we can find somebody, anybody, whoever to share our damn rental before i go busted.

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so tired......

No comments: