Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Friday 28 December 2007

Special Day

So what's so special about today for me? (I mean yesterday 27/12). Well, aunt Lucy, Uncle Stephen, cousin Stephanie and Alex came here to stay. Now we got Aunt Wendy, Aunt Lucy and Aunt Anne in the house. Family reunion eh. It's been long since I seen my cousins though. Quite happy to see them again after all these years.

Anyway, I'll be going back to London in like 8 hours time. Now I'm not sure of going back to London or stay one more day here as it's at my own choice. Decisions decisions. I don't know...

well, gonna chat with them a little then sleeping soon... It's been months since I had so many familiar people around me...

No comments: