Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Sunday 9 December 2007

Avril Lavigne Concert!!!!!


Few days ago when I read the newspaper, I saw the Avril Lavigne 2008 UK tour advertisement!!!! It will be at 4th June next year at O2 Arena.... I went to the ticket website to look at the price... around £29.50 only.

This is the concert I have been waiting for and I'll be there definitely!!!!!!!!1

Love you lots Avril!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!


Ticket website
Official Avril Lavigne website

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah! So nice! I also wan!

Jay said...

haha... I haven't buy ticket yet... well clare... nv thought u'll drop comments here though.. hihi...