Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Thursday 6 December 2007

I am Pressured!!

Why? Because of something really serious!! I am very frustrated as well now.... Seems like I'm really on my own now and I need to think of ways and pray hard.... I really need to hang on and hope for the best and do my best... I'm going for it.... I am going for it.... no turning back anymore.... no way back.... I hope I can find someone in the next 2 days.... seriously... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia you, me and alvin will always b there to support u. ^^
probably will visit u over the xmas in london. can? hehe

Jay said...

christmas a? well... i was thinking of going up le.... dunno leh... if u wanna come down then i don't go up lo... hihi...