Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Saturday 15 March 2008

Poor thing....

My laptop... :(

Spam virus infected... sending spam mails like crazy when in normal mode, now I'm running my windows under safe-mode with network, but no sound... well, at least I can still online with network options on. Now I'm just gonna wait for Alvin to send me the Windows XP DVD which I used last year... and thinking of how to backup my files.. around 10GBs of data.. where to put.. no money to get external hard drive at the moment.. :(

Meanwhile, I don't feel well myself as well, went back from work earlier yesterday, today rest whole day still don't feel any changes.. feeling like not breathing normally, need to deep breath all the time.. what happen to me... work again tomorrow.

What a life this week.... geee...

No comments: