Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Monday 10 March 2008

Old Lift

Last week at work, I went out for delivery like everyday. It was a new office that I never been to and I think it is one of our new customers as well. When I arrive the building, it is nothing special, just like all other buildings around, but when I go into the office building, something interest me. A very old type of lift. Unfortunately at that time it was out of order so I need to use the stairs to go up... no chance to use it yet... gee....

The photos were taken when I reached the top floor where the office is located. This is the life which you have to pull the door manually... like what you see in the old movies...

When will I be able top try it... hehe... it's gonna be a different experience...

No comments: