Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Friday 26 October 2007

Am I hurt?

Ah.. what a title... 


I just felt hurt when someone treat me like that. I really don't know how to describe the whole thing. I guess I need to let go of everything especially relationship stuff... friendship... love... everything... I just think that I care about relationship too much and in the end, I get nothing and only get hurt. Since young, friends betray me, used me for something for themselves, etc. And I really can't trust people too much sometimes, feeling that they will betray me or cheat me... 

That's me.. being hurt again... Imagine a guy getting hurt always on relationship stuff.. haha... such a joke!! 

Anyway, last thing I wanna say is that I cancelled my plans already to go back to Sunderland this Christmas.

No comments: