Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Back to Sunderland

So it's been around 6 and half months since I left Sunderland and now I am going back for few days... to see my old pals... to feel the coldness of the north... to celebrate CNY with friends...

So... I'll be staying from Tuesday till Saturday afternoon then coming back to London in the evening. I'll still be staying in block 20.... The same room.... 199, which Jefferey is using now... well, to put stuff basically...

Ah... my old room....

anyway, there will be plans everyday and I got lots to do every night basically... and I really do hope I will have a very great time in the next few days.

Here I come Sunderland....

No comments: