Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Saturday 17 November 2007

Another Friday evening....

A week past and I haven't been writing anything here....

I'm now sitting in a 24 hour cyber cafe at Tottenham Court Road as I have no keys to go into the house again... haha...

This week at work... overtime again today as I'm only closing with Guilherme, usually 3 person. Yesterday overtime as well as the whole shop is a mess I don't know why... and there was a lady with her hand bag stolen with passport inside... gee... feeling so bad for her though... she keep crying as her husband is trying to sort things out for her....

Something I feel after working for nearly 2 months in the shop... English people sucks sometimes... they complain a lot... eat like babies... (we have to clean the damn floor full of food on de floor every evening)... everyday eating sandwiches only... I don't understand... and some customer's face is like shit... gee...

nah... finish with the complaints.... I really have nothing to write now... I got tonnes to update but I can't!!!!


I WANT INTERNET ACCESS AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*CK!!!!!!

No comments: