Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Missing Princess...

I'm like.. really missing my princess so badly...

she's gonna be flying back from Melbourne tonight... but not gonna be back home tomorrow.. FRIDAY!!!! my goodness..... urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... 9 days she's not around that feeling is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD...... awful....................... :'( missing her too too too much I don't even know how to describe the feeling... i just want her to be here now... I don't even care about anything else anymore... nothing matters already....

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for acting like this.... just missing her too much...

No comments: