Current post: 2008 Canary Wharf London Motor Expo

Next post: 2008 British International Motor Show

Next next post: Day Trip to Brighton

Next next next post: Notting Hill Carnival 2008

My feelings

I'm officially broke..

Thursday 18 September 2008

Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Tour 2008

Venue: London The O2 Arena
Date: 4 June 2008
It was my first live concert that I attend and it was my first time seeing Avril Live, again and it was my first time sitting in The O2 Arena London which is the most popular venue in the world!!
Unfortunately I went alone.... which was a little disappointing, but I met a Greek Avril fan who sat beside me. He was a nice guy though. Anyway....
The concert is made up of 2 parts. First part was Jonas Brothers' performance which was only around 30minutes. There were lots of Jonas fans as well who went there but of course mainly for Avril.
After their performance for around 30 minutes, preparations for the REAL concert starts... more people started to gather up and I'm not very sure if all the people down there were using the right tickets... but anyway... it was hell lots of people down there... I got my seat this far from the stage!!! which is a shame as I was hesitating too much before buying tickets so in the end I only got my tickets around April which is 5 months after the tickets were released...
30 minutes later.... The Best Damn Tour London officially launched!!! And of course the first song is the hit single Girlfriend in her latest album "The Best Damn Thing". Well... spot Avril yourself.... it was too far away... urgh...
Image on the big screen beside the stage...Avril on piano for the song "When You're Gone". Avril on acoustic guitar... forgot which song was that...
Avril on drums... also forgotten which song was that... :(
Avril on electric guitar...
And the ending song... "Sk8er Boi" which is one of her famous songs in her first album "Let Go". It really stirs up all the fans....
And there goes 2 hours... it really felt shorter than ever... good times really flies...

In the end, I edited a video of some footage which I took with my camera... As I only had 512Mb of memory, I didn't took longer videos. So... enjoy...

No comments: